Does your PMO drive agility and performance or process compliance?
PMOs are under pressure to drive change and deliver value. Our services are designed to provide you with the necessary experience, advice and tools for every step of your PMO development ensuring your PMO is delivering maximum value.
Over the past 20 years, the PM-Partners group has been actively gathering data on Project Management and PMO trends. Our research suggests that merely implementing a PMO is not enough. The PMO must evolve over time with a continuous plan to mature the practices that are of the greatest value to executives.
It is generally accepted that the Project Management Office (PMO) typically defines and maintains the metrics, standards and repeatable practice for project management and is the first step towards:
- Increasing project, programme and portfolio success
- Strategy execution and business change
- Increasing the speed of time-to-market
- Visibility and cost control of execution, on time and on budget
With an accelerating pace of change comes increased pressure to do more with less, and whilst our research indicates that the PMO is fast becoming an organisational fixture, the PMO’s value is now being questioned more than ever. Our services are designed to provide you with the necessary experience, advice and tools for every step of your PMO development ensuring your PMO is delivering maximum value.
What we can do for you:
- Promote a lean approach that adapts with the need for agile business environments
- Ensure the PMO is aligned to executives’ expectations
- Focus on prioritisation and business value from investments
- Establish Agile and hybrid frameworks that co-exist with current methodologies to foster faster realisation of benefits
- Provide tools and support for increasing sophistication and resource optimisation
- Start to define the next generation business driven PMO
- Rapid set up and mobilisation of your PMO
- Run your PMO for you and transition it back when sound practices have been adopted
We provide expert guidance and support for clients looking to design, review, optimise and build their project, programme and portfolio offices.
Our PMO Services include:
- Executive briefing (for the next generation business driven PMO – value and benefits)
- PMO health check
- PMO strategy and design
- PMO set up and operation
- Project, Programme, Portfolio management frameworks, methods and standards
- Agile PMO Framework facilitation and establishment
- Enterprise project/portfolio management systems
- PMO managed services and operations
- Diagnostics, health checks and maturity assessments
- Business analysis framework and standards
- PMO education, training and certification