Large Scale Technology Programmes
Our client needed to successfully deliver programmes with the potential to impact stakeholders and key business units globally.
Work of 8 outgoing PMs transferred to 3 incoming PM-Partners staff. Projects now delivering within timeframes and within budget.
CMS Implementation Project - $1.5M
The approach is to utilise the simplified modular appliance approach built on Hewlett Packard (HP) technology and to host it at a local DC which enables further HP tools and capability to be developed more efficiently and effectively. The HP toolsets will also become quarantined from all other production systems, have in-built high-availability and be replicated in ageographically considered
Common Oracle JEE and DB Project - $0.6M
Migrate five Oracle RAC environments (Dev/Test, UAT, Perf, Prod and DR) to the new ATS platform environment.
Workday Desktop Project - $120k
Implement a Global HRIS (Human Resource Information System) using the Workday Software as a Service (SaaS) based solution.
Australia – New Zealand Office Upgrade / OPMC Deployment Project - $100k
Implement a complete MS Office 2010 upgrade and deploy the One Place Mail Client to key business units across Australia and New Zealand.
- Specialist skill-set required in the Infrastructure space in order to manage
- Building new relationships and managing difficult stakeholders has been key – and quite a challenge to navigate with some pitfalls hard to avoid
- 8 outgoing PMs - workload transferred to 3 incoming PM-Partners staff
- All projects delivering within timeframes and within budget
- During transition of a PM, SDM on-site F/T over a 1.5 weeks in ‘caretaking projects’ and transitioning to internal resources
- Largest project of its type undertaken by client and largest distribution centre in the Southern Hemisphere now tracking to plan
- PM-Partners support through project health-checks, ongoing feedback, issue resolution, comprehensive reviews of engagement (e.g. Quarterly Review) a key differentiator
- Driven by demand, workforce solution is flexible with agreed ‘Ramp-on’ rebate scheme and rapid ‘Ramp-off’ scheme
PM-Partners support through project health-checks, ongoing feedback, issue resolution, comprehensive reviews of engagement is a key differentiator. Driven by demand, workforce solution is flexible with agreed ‘Ramp-on’ rebate scheme and rapid ‘Ramp-off’ scheme.
Download PDF version