Technology Transformation Across 250 Sites
Our client needed to successfully deliver projects with high visibility to key customers and required a flexible workforce to manage the ebbs and flows.
Work of 8 outgoing PMs transferred to 3 incoming PM-Partners staff. Projects now delivering within timeframes and within budget.
Delivering enhanced Data, Voice and Video services.
Current Portfolio under Management comprises 23 Estimate Projects
and 32 In-flight Projects
for sites in most states in Australia as well as 3 in the US and 1 in the UK.
Projects include –
- New sites – Including the largest logistics terminal in the Southern Hemisphere
- New sites and new application setups
- Infrastructure upgrades (e.g. Network switches, Wireless Access Points, WAN links)
- Alternative solutions for mobile devices in vehicles
- Firewall changes for additional access requirements
- New, additional and upgraded Infrastructure
- Branch moves
- Office moves
- New application setups
- New and additional Infrastructure
The Programme Team is dispersed geographically and includes the –
- Programme Manager / Project Managers
- Solution Architect
- Technical Delivery Leads
- Programme / Project Coordinators
- Server Specialists
- Network Consulting Engineers
- 3rd Party Vendors
- Implementation Managers
- Site Implementation Teams
- All projects delivering within timeframes and within budget
- During transition of a PM, SDM on-site F/T over a 1.5 weeks in ‘caretaking projects’ and transitioning to internal resources
- Largest project of its type undertaken by client and largest distribution centre in the Southern Hemisphere now tracking to plan
- PM-Partners support through project health-checks, ongoing feedback, issue resolution, comprehensive reviews of engagement (e.g. Quarterly Review) is a key differentiator
- Driven by demand, workforce solution is flexible with agreed ‘Ramp-on’ rebate scheme and rapid ‘Ramp-off’ scheme
PM-Partners support through project health-checks, ongoing feedback, issue resolution, comprehensive reviews of engagement is a key differentiator. Driven by demand, workforce solution is flexible with agreed ‘Ramp-on’ rebate scheme and rapid ‘Ramp-off’ scheme.
Download PDF version