Rare is the project in which a Project Manager does only does project management work. In today’s lean environments Project Managers are often expected to conduct some Business Analysis activities, and at the very least need to know how to work effectively with a business analyst.
This two day workshop introduces Project Managers and other project staff to the fundamental aspects of Business Analysis activities, with a view to effectively have them work alongside their professional cousins.
This course will provide participants with a working knowledge of:
- The fundamentals of Business Analysis
- The role of a Business Analyst in any given project
- A robust Requirements Gathering Plan
- Fundamental Business Analysis tools
- The principles of effective requirements
Who this course is for
- Project Managers
- Project Office Managers
- Managers and Team Leaders
- Project Team Members