Project Managers, Programme Managers and Executives are often responsible for multiple projects, such as an entire department or a specific region within an organisation.
For this reason they usually require visibility into all of the projects for which they are responsible.
This visibility enables them to determine the overall status of projects and to ensure that the work is aligned with the strategic directives for the organisation.
By the end of this presentation you will have an understanding of:
- The importance of project management in today’s organisation
- The benefits of a project management approach
- Why project management principles apply to all initiatives & projects regardless of business type
- How to define & measure successful projects & initiatives
- Project management principles
- How organisational & personal improvement can be sustained
- How organisations have benefited from product marketing to service departments
Who this course is for
Project Server allows for a collaborative environment
Organisations and departments that employ people delivering tangible outcomes and work to deadlines