Rare is the project in which a Business Analyst does only Business Analysis works. In today’s lean environments Business Analysts are often expected to conduct some Project Management activities, and at the very least need to know how to work effectively within a project environment.
This two day workshop introduces Business Analysts and those undertaking Business Analysis works to the fundamental aspects on Project Management, with a view to effectively working alongside their professional cousins.
The workshop refers to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK®) and current research, as well as drawing upon the extensive experience of PMPartners’ involvement in managing projects.
This course will provide participants with a working knowledge of:
- The nature of the complex relationship between Project Management and Business Analysis
- How to integrate the planning of all Business Analysis works into the Project Management Plan
- How to manage, monitor and control Business Analysis works
- How to close a project
- How to manage the Benefits Realisation process
Who this course is for
This workshop is designed for:
- Business Analysts wishing to formalise their skills or to revisit fundamental principles.
- Staff who undertake some Business Analysis works who wish to broaden their understanding of the Project Management Framework and disciplines.
- Technical specialists/engineers moving into a Business Analysis role.
- Business Analyst stakeholders wishing to gain an understanding of, and appreciation for Project
- Management disciplines, philosophy and tools as they relate to Business Analysis works