“Most people think they know what they are good at. They are usually wrong…And yet, a person can perform only from strength”
Agile Teams bring together a new set of diverse roles and responsibilities who need to operate as a well integrated self-organising unit to achieve their objective.
A self-organizing team tends to be:
- trusting of each other’s motives and motivation
- helpful, respectful, communicative and transparent
- collaborative with other teams
- interested in delivery and feedback
This workshop will provide Agile project teams with a practical toolset and understanding of how applying a strengths-based approach can amplify their natural ability to improve project delivery and performance in a way that leverages people’s talents and unique strengths. The Clifton StrengthsFinder® assessment tool provides project teams with the self-awareness and insights they need to achieve greater performance and outcomes.
On completion of this workshop, participants will receive a comprehensive Strengths Discovery and Action Planning Guide that includes:
- Individual report built around the 34 Strength Themes
- Strengths Based Action Planning tool
- Action Planning Recommendations
- Team Strengths planning tool
- Members only Access to the Gallup Strengths Centre Portal
Who this course is for
- Applies to all Agile project participants, regardless of the positions they hold
- This workshop is suitable for business and technical roles including: Integration Managers, Infrastructure Leads or Designers, Business Stakeholders, Technical Leads, User Experience Designers and Agile Coaches.
- Applicable to individuals and teams