“Most people think they know what they are good at. They are usually wrong…And yet, a person can perform only from strength”
Gallup has been researching for decades the link between employees using their natural talents and the positive impact it has on engagement. They have proven that when employees understand their natural talents, develop them into strengths and are provided the opportunity to do what they do best every day, the positive impact on project teams and individuals is magnified. Sadly, most people aren’t able to accurately pinpoint their own strengths and therefore can’t deliberately apply them. The StrengthsFinder® Assessment has been used by 10 million people worldwide to help identify their strengths.
This workshop will provide Project Managers with a practical understanding and toolset of how applying a strengths-based approach can amplify their Analytical capability to improve project delivery and performance in a way that leverages people’s talents and unique strengths. The Clifton StrengthsFinder® assessment tool provides Project Managers and their Team Leaders with the self-awareness and insights they need to achieve greater performance and outcomes.
On completion of this workshop, participants will receive a comprehensive Strengths Discovery and Action Planning Guide that includes:
- Individual report built around the 34 Strength Themes
- Strengths Based Action Planning tool
- Action Planning Recommendations
- Team Strengths planning tool
- Members only Access to the Gallup Strengths Centre Portal
Who this course is for
- Applies to all project participants, regardless of the positions they hold
- This workshop is focussed on Project Managers and Team Leaders
- Applicable to individuals and teams