We rapidly mobilise your PMO and run it for you. Agility, accountability and performance on a fixed monthly fee.
We work across a broad range of industry sectors and can provide support during peaks of work, or run entire PMOs, programmes and projects for you on a fixed monthly fee. This service is built on over two decades of delivery experience to alleviate the usual challenges of setting up, expanding or running project environments.
There are 3 options to quickly setting up a PMO:
OPTION 1: Use internal staff and develop their skills
It takes a long time to mature a capability if it doesn’t already exist and difficult when it’s not the organisation’s priority; and if your PMO is set up specifically for a programme you will need to disband it at some point.
OPTION 2: Hire independent contractors
This is often expensive; difficult to find the right skills and can be slow and hard to get independent contractors to perform as a team; you also still have the procurement, contractual and HR issues to deal with. How do you know if the right/latest techniques/learnings are being used and who is the single point of accountability?
OPTION 3: Engage our PMO as a Service and take advantage of what a PMO can offer and remove the hassle
- A single point of accountability and experts in the service being delivered
- You engage a partner that evolves with you and responds at your pace, with the latest tools and techniques ready to go or adapt – so you don’t have to start from scratch
- You have access to a range of services and over 350 people that deliver Projects, Programmes and PMOs as a profession. There is always advice, support and help at hand
- The right people at the right time without carrying headcount, so you obtain the ability to flex and adapt, and scale the service up or down
- A predictable service and cost base
- Enabling Business Agility in your delivery model and your operational cost structure
Our Iterative Approach:
Discover – Mobilise – Run – Adapt
The managed service starts with a brief diagnostic and review of your current environment and needs to determine strategic alignment, challenges, optimal workforce structure, priorities and focus. The outcome produces a useful maturity benchmark for your future reference.