Project management has become an integral part of business life. Organisations of all sizes, across all industries, are keen to engage skilled project managers that can help their organisation reap the benefits that a successfully delivered project offers.
The PM Essentials module provides an excellent introduction to project management with an insight into a range of concepts and techniques that will help you effectively and successfully manage projects.
This interactive course will help you contextualise concepts introduced using fictitious scenarios and will prompt you to put into practice knowledge and skills gained by applying these concepts to a real life project of your choice.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Clearly define key characteristics of a project and differentiate between a project and regular work
- Appreciate the benefit of projects and project management in an organisation
- Understand projects and project management in an organisational context
- Articulate the key responsibilities of a project manager and identify other roles required for a successful project
- Understand fundamental project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Develop a project scoping guide
- Understand the options available for becoming a professionally qualified Project Manager
We are able to customise this course with your own branding, settings, users and content library. For more information on how to customize this course please view our online demo video.